Features Of BOMIS Primary Years Curriculum
- Thematic and integrated approach.
- Value individuality.
- Learn through varied mediums.
- Nurture divergent thinking to faster creativity.
- Making new connections leading to innovation skill based creative excercise making learning
and studying joyful.
Hallmarks of the Middle School Curriculum
- Interdisciplinary approach.
- Go beyond the textbooks.
- Connect knowledge to the life outside the school.
- Shift away from rote methods.
- Stimulating School environment.
- Effective assessment system.
Our Curriculum offers a variety of routes for learners with a wide range of abilities.
- Age appropraite content.
- Applying to knowledge and understanding to new as well as unfamiliar situations.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change.
- working and communicating in English.